10 Best Toddler Friendly Cafes in Perth
Great Toddler Friendly Cafes in Perth , it’s what we are all looking for right? These places are perfect for young children because they offer a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, as well as plenty of activities to keep them occupied. In this blog post, we will list 10 of the best toddler-friendly cafes in Perth. So, if you’re looking for a great place to spend an afternoon with your little one, be sure to check out these spots! Check out the full reviews and directions on Boobobutt and Kids Around Perth.
Family Friendly Cafes Around Perth
1. 115 Collective Merriwa: The cafe is trendy, relaxed, clean and most importantly Kid Friendly, for children of all ages. There are three different dining areas for varied wants and needs. Inside there are formal tables as well as stools at the counter and lounge suites. Outside there is a fantastic play space and sand play. Inside there are board games and other kids activities.
2. Mumma Bee Cafe: Mumma Bee Cafe Hilton is a lovely kid friendly suburban cafe. It specialises in delicious treats and coffee. Often hosting live entertainment and kids activities in the school holidays. Mumma Bee Cafe is located just a short walk down Rennie Cresent from Dick Lawrence Oval Play Space. Which can make a great addition to your outing. Also enjoy an all day brunch or a tasty treat, including smiley cookies, baby cinos, fresh juices and smoothies and lots more.
3. Moore and Moore Café: Moore and Moore Cafe Fremantle is located within the historically listed Moore’s Building and features an amazing kids nature play area in the outdoor dining area. The cafe is decked out with a variety of antique furniture and up-cycled pieces. What’s more, it has a very peaceful and tranquil feel about the place. The nature play area is what sets Moore and Moore Cafe aside from any others we have seen. The nature play area is located in the back corner. The access to the cafe entry is a long way from here, so it’s a great place to relax. Enjoy a coffee, meal or cake while the kids get their nature fix.
Keep Reading for more Family Friendly Cafes
4. The Acai Corner: The Acai Corner South Perth is relaxation and smoothie bowl heaven on the stunning South Perth Foreshore near the Coode Street Playground. Find The Acai Corner here during Perth’s warmer months. Served from a food truck located under a shady. The grassy area on the foreshore just a short stroll from the Coode Street Playground. Choose from delicious acai smoothie bowls (made with acai berries, seasonal fruits and home made granola), smoothies (including kids smoothies), coffee and raw juices.
5. Dejaxo Mount Hawthorn: Dejaxo Mount Hawthorn is a delightful spacious cafe, with a fantastic kids play area. They have a focus on using healthy ingredients to make delicious food that looks and tastes amazing. The inside of the cafe is very spacious and had a beautiful open air feel to it, with big open windows at the front that look out onto the street. On a warm summer’s day there is a lovely breeze blowing. The windows can also be closed up too if it’s a little hot or cold outside.
6. Biara Café: Biara Cafe is located within the Ivey Watson Playground, making this the perfect central location to catch up with friends. The play area is quite large with lots of different play features. The whole playground is enclosed with fencing, except at the entrance which is open.
Catch up with your Mums Group Members at one of these Cafes?
7. Perth City Farm and Café: At Perth City Farm you can enjoy something from the cafe then wander the gardens that include vegetables, herbs, flowering plants and chickens! If it’s a nice day you might like to enjoy dining out in the garden area. There are tables just outside the alfresco area within part of the garden area. Also Right alongside a little sand pit packed with lots of Tonka trucks. On a rainy day or if it’s a little hot outside you can also enjoy spacious alfresco dining.
8. Slate Café: While Slate Cafe is an amazing place to enjoy while in the Swan Valley during the warmer months, you can also see how it will be great during winter too. This kids play area includes a sea container with two large door opening that features a climbing wall. Outside the sea container is a shaded area with a few swings to choose from. Behind the monkey bars play area and sea container is this nature play area.
More Great Toddler Friendly Cafes
9. Casa Bianchi: This little piece of Thailand is located right across the road from the awesome Braithwaite Nature Play Space. Get ready to be blown away by the beauty of this little oasis. As soon as you enter you feel like you have been transported to Thailand with red lanterns, water features, fish pond and tropical plants everywhere. The kids will love the huge fish pond. What’s more, there is outdoor dining area alongside the fish pond is available. Casa Bianchi is a fully licensed restaurant.
10. Lakeview Café Waldecks Kingsley Nursery: Lakeview café located within Waldecks Kingsley is the perfect place to relax. Grab some breakfast or lunch whilst your kids play in the large playground. What’s more, the café is set within a tranquil garden centre setting, surrounded by plants and wildlife. Including bandicoots that often visit the café gardens.
So if you’re looking for a great place to take your toddler, be sure to check out these amazing Perth cafes! Whether it’s enjoying a meal or taking part in some fun activities, these places are sure to provide you with an enjoyable and memorable experience.
If you are looking for a free place to have fun – see out guide to great Australian Toddler Playgrounds.