10 Great Toddler Friendly Playgrounds on the Gold Coast
Great Toddler Friendly Playgrounds on the Gold Coast, it’s what we all love! The Gold Coast is home to some of the best playgrounds in the country! We have put together a list of our 10 favourites, all of which are perfect for little ones. From pirate-themed play areas to sprawling parks with plenty of equipment to keep kids entertained, there is something for everyone on this list. So pack up a picnic lunch and get ready for some outdoor fun! Get directions and see the full reviews on Boobobutt.
Gold Coast Playgrounds
1. Schuster Park: This is a fantastic playground with many great play areas. What’s more the play area complete with slides, swings and a mini climbing frames. There is also plenty of open grass areas and picnic facilities, making it the perfect spot to spend an afternoon with your toddler. And don’t forget to check out the sensory play!
2. Bim’bimba Park: Is a show piece playground! There is a play area for toddlers and lots of space to run around. Check out the kangaroos, or hop along to the next play space. What’s more, the play equipment will test climbers, the spinners and runners.
3. Tippler’s Hub: a unique pirate themed playground to test toddlers of all capabilities. There are slides, imagination play, sensory play and a toilet with baby change facility for back up!
4. Robert Neumann Park: A great playground with two play frames for big and small kids. There is a special toddler frame, but the adventurous are welcome to test themselves on the bigger frame! What’s more, the playground has shade sails to keep the sun away. So enjoy the BBQ area knowing there is also a toilet and baby change facility.
5. Serenity Playground: This boat themed playground located on Helensvale Road is a great adventure. Imagination play is key at this playground. Let the imagination run free to have more great fun!
6. Paradise Point Playground: Let your toddler run wild at this great shaded playground. With plenty of sand play, imingation play and slides for speed! What’s more to love? So what are you waiting for, Paradise Point Toddler Playground is a destination for you!
Toddler Friendly Playgrounds are Great Meeting Places
7. Westfield Helensvale: Take the kids for an outdoor adventure at the Westfield! Yes that’s right, the playground is at the shopping centre. With its fun ‘treehouses’, rope bridges and climbing frames, there is plenty of fun to be had here for the whole gang.
8. Kelsey Circuit Park: This shaded playground is great to visit to mix up your regular playgrounds. See the different slides, climbing frames and test those problem solving skills!
9. Bloom Park: This park features a fantastic adventure playground with slides and swings for toddlers. There is also plenty of grassy areas to explore, as well as soft mats and swings. What’s more, there is sensory play to help with skills growth!
10. Wallaby Hotel: Ok so not a playground, but there is an playground! The fenced playground has imagination play, climbing frames and a slide. There is also a mini train! So what’s not to love, let the toddlers play, while mum gets some food!
No matter where you are on the Gold Coast, there is sure to be a great playground nearby for your little one to explore and enjoy. So get out there and have some fun!
Looking for a different kind of adventure? Check out our guide to Family Friendly Cafes in Australia.