10 of the Best Toddler Friendly Cafes in Brisbane
If you’re looking for some of the Toddler Friendly Cafes in Brisbane , look no further! We’ve put together a list of 10 of the best cafes that are perfect for little ones. They offer plenty of space for kids to run around and play, as well as food and drinks that will keep them happy and satisfied. So what are you waiting for? Check out our list and start planning your next outing! See the full reviews and directions to all the locations via the links to our partner Boobobutt.
Family Friendly Cafes Around Brisbane
1. The Rabbit Hole Cafe, Wynnum: The kids area is unreal. Filled with beautiful pretend play things for little imaginations such as the ‘Play Kitchen’. Which includes a large lollie cart and a almost functioning toy kitchen with cooking equipment, wooden food, drink and appliances. All pretend play of course! The Rabbit Hole Café serves home-style cooking, is licensed & has amazing Campos Coffee. You are sure guaranteed to find something delicious and tasty for the entire family on the menu.
2. The Rabbit Hole Cafe, Seven Hills: this incredible two story cafe has an amazing outdoor play area for families, best suited to toddlers or kids under 5 years. There’s climbing structures, a small slide and tunnels for exploring, a couple of small ride on bikes and plenty of toys to keep them entertained. The play area has a shade cloth, fan and surrounding seating, which was a big plus for us too in the warmer months. The menu has just the right amount of options, so you won’t get overwhelmed about what to have for breakfast or lunch.
3. Peach Cafe Brisbane: Offering a great brunch menu, baked goods and delicious coffee. Highly recommend sitting outside in their hidden courtyard that is both kid and dog friendly with a gated grass area. Apart from the incredible coffee and atmosphere our favourite feature being that the cafe is situated right next door to a fully gated medium sized playground. So if dining in with kids isn’t your cup of tea than be sure to grab a takeaway coffee to go with a park play.
More Great Child Friendly Outings in Brisbane
4. Jugar, Eat, Play, Drink Restaurant & Indoor Playground: The cafe is truely spectacular. They wanted to create a place where parents could visit. Enjoy a beautiful meal and a beverage all whilst having the kids entertained in a secure safe and most importantly fun environment. Because why should the kids always have all the fun? The cafe boasts an urban atmosphere with a completely enclosed indoor play area for the kids to enjoy. Suitable for babies who love their tummy time to active toddlers (like mine!) who love to climb and explore; right up to 8years old.
5. Pinwheel Island Indoor Kids Cafe & Playcentre: The centre is ideal for toddlers. With the normal soft play areas and ball pits the under 5 kids are sure to have a great time. With coffee available within their onsite cafe, clean change tables and comfortable seating for the short moments we get to rest.
6. Ivy Espresso Cafe: This cafe is simply gorgeous. The staff are extremely friendly and the kids area is one of the best for children under 5 i have seen. They offer inside toys for those rainy days. There is also a large outdoor play area under shade sails with seating for adults. The staff were so attentive and friendly to my little one, and even jumping on wiping down the wet equipment.
Find the perfect cafe for your next brunch date
7. Table 26 Cafe at Westfield Shopping Centre Carindale: The Cafe is truly an amazing space for families to come relax. Enjoy a delicious breakfast/lunch whilst having the peace of mind knowing their little ones can roam around in the enclosed play area safely and being entertained with the various interactive toys made available. The play space itself is ideal for children up to 4 years. They also have included two digital touch screens with various educational apps for the older kids to enjoy.
8. Club Sosay & Kookaburra Cafe: Club Sosay & Kookaburra Cafe connects people and communities through board games, conversation, food and drinks in a safe, comfortable environment. Step back to your childhood, playing board games. You can choose from over 300 games. From simple word and picture games, to complex games of strategy and everything in between.
9. Eden Gardens Nursery and Dragonfly Cafe: This beautiful cafe is nestled within the peaceful oasis of Eden Gardens Nursery Carseldine offering more than just great coffee. This family friendly cafe has a small partially fenced playground for the little ones to explore. So Mum and Dad can enjoy their delicious modern Australian cuisine of breakfast/lunch menu items.
10. The Soul Pantry: The cafe area of The Soul Pantry has timber outdoor settings with large umbrellas and toys within view of almost every table. Perfect for parents to relax while the little ones play. The menu is simple and delicious, with light meals, sweet treats and good coffee featured.
Bonus Cafe for mum group catch ups
11. The Monkey Bar Cafe: The Monkey Bar Cafe is a fabulous relaxed cafe popular with cyclists, dog owners and families. The cafe is situated opposite a sporting field. There is lots of open spaces to kick a ball and a playground next door for the kids to run away to. The unfenced playground is shaded by surrounding trees and includes swings, a slide, fireman pole, spring rockers and monkey bars.
We hope this list gives you some great ideas for the Best Toddler Friendly Cafes in Brisbane that are perfect for mums and kids. From sandwiches to cupcakes, there’s something here that everyone will love. And with plenty of space for kids to run around and play, you can rest assured that your little one is in good hands! Next time you’re looking for a great place to take your toddler out in Brisbane, keep this list handy. Enjoy!
Looking for an adventure with some play? Check out our guide to Toddler Friendly Playgrounds.