9 Great Toddler Friendly Cafes on the Sunshine Coast
If you’re looking for Toddler Friendly Cafes on the Sunshine Coast , then you’ve come to the right place! From indoor play areas to outdoor gardens, these cafes have something for everyone. We’ve put together a list of nine of our favourites, so be sure to check them out!
See directions to each location on Boobobutt – the best tool for finding family friendly locations around Australia.
Family Friendly Cafes on the Sunshine Coast
1. Park & Co: This cafe has a colourful outdoor play area perfect for toddlers and plenty of food options for the adults. A terrific place for an adventure!
2. Bucking Seahorse: With its cozy homey atmosphere, this cafe is great for families with young kids. This cafe is a hidden gem! They offer a wide selection of food, drinks and desserts as well as free wifi.
3. Terella Brewery: This brewery has a beautiful outdoor garden and play space for kids to explore and play in. There are lawn games available also. They also have a great menu and the food is some of the best around North Arm.
4. Currimundi Hotel: With its outdoor playground location, this hotel is perfect for families with young kids. They have a large selection of food, drinks and ice cream, as well as a great play area for the little ones.
5. Rosebud and Finch: This cafe has an amazing outdoor space which is perfect for toddlers to run around in. They also offer great food and drinks.
6. Kelly’s of Peregian: This cafe is known for its great organic food and coffee, but they also offer a large indoor playground for kids.
7. Buderim Tavern: This pub has the best view in town! Included with an indoor play space and games for the toddlers. They also serve delicious food and drinks.
8. Maroochy RSL: The RSL has a great indoor play area, perfect for when the weather isn’t so kind. They also have some amazing food and coffee options.
9. CK Coffee bar: This cafe offers whole food, drinks and desserts as well as a fantastic indoor play space.
No matter which cafe you choose, your toddler will have an amazing time! Make sure to take lots of pictures and share them with us on Instagram!
Looking for an adventure with some play? Check out our guide to Toddler Friendly Playgrounds.
Enjoy the Sunshine Coast and happy eating!