Biome’s Festival of Summer Family Activities, Balmoral Store
Want to escape the heat, entertain the kids or shop in a relaxing atmosphere this festive season? Pop into our Balmoral store from November 30 to December 22 and join in the activities, freebies and discounts on offer during Biome’s Festival of Summer. Check out our list of events below and be sure to mark them in your diary.
Weekend 1: DIY Christmas
Dates: Saturday November 30 to Sunday December 1
- Make your own Christmas presents including bath soak jars and lip balms.
- View our DIY demonstrations throughout the day and learn how to make natural cleaning products from castile soap and soapberries.
Weekend 2: Be.Club members, have a coffee on us!
Date: Saturday December 7 from 9am – 12pm
- FREE coffee for Be.Club members. Not a member? Sign up on the day and we’ll give you a free coffee too. You must bring a reusable cup. Only offering plant-based milk.
Weekend 3: Kids day at Balmoral + furoshiki wrapping workshop
Dates: Saturday December 14 to Sunday December 15
- Learn how to wrap your gifts more sustainably this Christmas with traditional Furoshiki wrapping techniques! Taught by artist Mabina Alaka. Saturday December 14th, 3:00pm – 4:30pm. Costs: $15 per person. Pre-book online.
We’re running free kids activities all weekend.
- Kids can learn how to make Christmas decorations from recycled wine corks and tin can owls and robots.
- FREE face painting for a gold coin donation with all funds raised donated to the Ipswich Koala Foundation.
Kids must be supervised by an adult at all times and parents must remain in-store.
Weekend 4: Weekend before Christmas
Dates: Saturday December 21 to Sunday December 22
- FREE ICE-BLOCKS: Escape the heat and cool down with a free vegan, gluten free, egg free, and nut free ice-block made with 100% Australian fresh whole fruit and juice. Must be a Be.Club member. Not a member? Sign up on the day and we’ll give you a free ice-block.
- Mini DIY station: Stuck for a present to give to that special person in your life? Why not make them a natural bath soak at our Mini DIY station.
Enter the draw throughout the month to win a range of prizes from local businesses including:
- Active Life Fitness pack including a backpack, cap and one-month free membership and a personal training session valued at $300
- $30 Riverbend Books voucher
- Studio Pilates Hawthorne 10 class pass valued at $260
- Mokosh skin care pack valued at $191
Tuesday - 9.00am- 5.00pm
Wednesday - 9.00am- 5.00pm
Thursday - 9.00am- 5.00pm
Friday - 9.00am- 5.00pm
Saturday - 9.00am- 5.00pm
Sunday - 9.30am- 4.00pm