Blaxland Riverside Park
Keep the kids active and entertained at the biggest and best playground in Sydney. Blaxland Riverside Park is a spectacular waterside park in Sydney located along the Parramatta River. It is open everyday of the year from sunrise to sunset.
There’s plenty of things to do:
– Enjoy a waterside sausage sizzle on the free BBQ’s or a picnic.
– Walk, cycle or run along the riverside walking trail.
– Hire a bike from the information office at the historic Gate House in the Armory
– Visit the Armory Gallery (open weekends only) and Armory Wharf Cafe.
– Discover the historic precinct of Newington Armory and ride the Heritage Train (open weekends only)